Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Started Crossdressing With Sisters Panties


I always had a thing about wearing my sister’s clothes, panties and lingerie. One day I finally decided to go all they way and crossdress totally and dress up like a sexy woman. So once she was gone to work I went and got out her panties, bra, stockings, and her makeup and I started

putting on her panties, her bra and her stockings. Oh it felt so good slidding those panties and stockings up my legs. I then started putting on her makeup, blush, eyeshadow, lipstick, everything. Then to top it off I put on her long tight black dress. I then put on a wig I had bought. I then looked at myself in the mirror, WOW what a hot woman I have become. I was sooooooooooo hard and sooooooooooooo wet from my precum, it was an awesome transformation. I have been crossdressing ever since. I have met so many others who crossdress and have my own galleries at a wonderful crossdressing site. Click here to check out the site.

No comments: